PSHE Key Stage 4
PERSONAL, SOCIAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION (PSHE) AND CITIZENSHIP (CORE)
The personal development of students, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally, plays a significant part in their ability to learn and achieve.
The National Curriculum frameworks for PSHE and Citizenship identify what the students should be taught and should learn at Key Stage 4. Over the course of the Key Stage students should be taught the skills, knowledge and understanding through opportunities to:
· develop confidence and responsibility and make the most of their abilities;
· develop a healthy, safer lifestyle;
· develop good relationships and respect the differences between people and cultures.
· School Council election day
· Managing changing relationships
· Staying safe and managing risk
· Future aspirations