Teacher of Technology - Resistant Materials
We require from September 2023 a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational full-time teacher of resistant materials to join a strong and supportive department.
We are a Good school (Ofsted March 2018) and we offer:
- Excellent access to ICT facilities
- A friendly and supportive staff
- A commitment to continuous professional development
We are seeking:
- An excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- A confident and competent user of ICT systems
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Further information can be found in the information pack below. If you have any additional queries or you would like to arrange a visit or request an application form, please contact Mrs Hampton by phone on 01245 241141 or by email email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early and encourage candidates to complete and return applications as soon as possible
|Teacher of Technology Resistant Materials nformation pack January 2023||24th Jan 2023||Download|
|Application form September 2022||03rd Sep 2022||Download|