Teacher of English (Maternity Cover)
The Sandon School is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive of 1250 students with an excellent reputation in the local area. We have superb facilities and view ourselves as an innovative teaching and learning community. The school is situated close to the A12 on the east side of Chelmsford within easy reach of Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend and Brentwood and has good public transport links.
We require from January a well-qualified, enthusiastic teacher of English to join a strong and supportive department. Applicants should have the desire to use ICT for Teaching and Learning purposes.
• Excellent access to ICT facilities
• A friendly and supportive staff
• Commitment to continuous professional development
We are seeking:
• An excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Confident and competent user of ICT systems
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Please contact Mrs J Hampton for an application pack on 01245 241141 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the school website for further information and an application form.
|Teacher of English Maternity Information Pack January 2020||28th Sep 2019||Download|