Teacher of IT (part-time)
The Sandon School is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive of 1250 students with an excellent reputation in the local area. We have superb facilities and view ourselves as an innovative teaching and learning community. The school is situated close to the main A12 road on the east side of Chelmsford within easy reach of Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend and Brentwood and has good public transport links.
We require from January, or as soon as possible thereafter, a part-time teacher of IT to join a strong, supportive department.
• Excellent access to ICT facilities
• A friendly and supportive staff
• Commitment to continuous professional development
We are seeking:
• An excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Confident and competent user of ICT systems
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.