Part-time Teacher of Economics (Fixed term)
We require as soon as possible a well-qualified, enthusiastic part-time Teacher of Economics to join a strong and supportive department. This would be for two days per week and the ability to teach A Level Economics is essential. This is a fixed term position until August 2024
We are a Good school (Ofsted March 2018) and we offer:
- Excellent access to ICT facilities
- A friendly and supportive staff
- A commitment to continuous professional development
We are seeking:
- An excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- A confident and competent user of ICT systems
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Further information can be found in the information pack. If you have any additional queries or you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Hampton by phone on 01245 241141 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early and encourage candidates to complete and return applications as soon as possible
|Application form September 2022||03rd Sep 2022||Download|
|Part time Teacher of Economics Information Pack September 2023||10th Oct 2023||Download|