Teacher of RE
We require from Easter or sooner a creative and inspirational teacher of RE to join our strong and supportive Humanities team. The RE staff also deliver personal development programme (PDP) content.
Applications are invited from someone who is keen to model their excellent classroom practice, as well as to take a strategic role leading teaching and learning in order to inspire students to achieve their full potential within this subject area.
We are a Good school (Ofsted March 2018) and we offer:
- Excellent access to ICT facilities
- A friendly and supportive staff
- A commitment to continuous professional development
We are seeking:
- An excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- A confident and competent user of ICT systems
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Please contact Mrs Hampton for further information on 01245 241141 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the documents below for further information and an application form.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 27 November 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early and encourage candidates to complete and return applications as soon as possible